Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Change is a comin...

March has been a month of change for all of us in the house!  Mommy had to go back to work!  It was kinda bittersweet.  I mean I wanted and needed to get out of the house and spend some time with adults, but I hated leaving my baby boy!!  March 1st was the big day...




Tanner spent his first full day away from Mommy.  5am sure does come early though!  Thank goodness he is starting to sleep through the night!    Here's how our mornings usually go:

5:00am.......Tanner gives Mommy a wake up call.  Mommy feeds him and he goes back to sleep.
5:30am.......Mommy gets herself ready for the day.
6:30am.......Daddy's alarm goes off and he and Tanner play for a while.
7:00am.......Tanner gets dressed and we are off to Jennifer's house.
7:45am.......Mommy goes to work.

We found a great lady and lots of kids for him to spend the day with.  Some friends of ours recommended her and I really like her!  Tanner enjoys watching all the kids play during the day.  It's something he really wasn't used to...he doesn't get held all day!  I think it wore him out at first, but he is adjusting.  I think the only one who hasn't adjusted is the dog.  She seems to ingest socks...she misses Tanner and Mommy during the day.  Its been a week and a half and I think we're going to make it!

Stay tuned for more of Tanner's Tales...

No comments:

Post a Comment